IF U EVER FEEL SAD REMEMBER THERE IS A FLOWER CALLED HANGING NAKED MEN AND IT LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE PURPLE MEN WITH THEIR DICKS OUT
ISNT NATURE WONDERFUL
It’s really cute how Robin keeps a straight face but Starfire goes to him with those cute puppy eyes, he then smiles because he couldn’t say no to her any longer and agrees that Silkie stays.
It’s just a cute scene <3
Okay honestly? My favorite part about this scene is the first panel with Starfire’s sneaky eyes. She totally knows that if she turns her sweet feminine wiles on Robin he’ll cave. It’s so calculating and manipulative of her but so awesome! I loved this whole episode, it really shed light on the fact that Starfire isn’t just a bubbly airhead but knows exactly what she’s doing on purpose. Go Star!
The way the sly eyes morph into flirty-batty eyes is just the best thing ever.
D&D Stats Explained with Tomatoes
Strength is being able to crush a tomato.
Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.
Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.
#fort saves keep you from throwing up a bad tomato
#reflex saves keep you from falling into a box of tomatoes
lets you realize they’re lying about it being a tomatokeep the tomato from controlling your mind
Fixed the will save for you. This is the best thing I’ve read all day.
I’m never going to see my dashboard again.
Google is definitely a woman, it starts suggesting things before you can even finish your sentence.
That must mean Bing is a man, tries to convince people it’s superior and does a horrible job with pleasing its user.
sassy-spoon lives up to its url
Russian Ark (dir. Alexander Sokurov, 2002)
There’s a winged liner “terminology” reference list going around and I decided to give them correct names.
the struggle is real
why was ariel so impressed with the fucking fork in the ship “WHATS THIS WOW” are you kidding me your dad swings around a giant glorified golden fork everyday the state mermaid education is in is appalling
things that come out of coco’s mouth
"let’s face it, canada’s basically japan"
i was way to disappointed to learn that the himym ep called “legendaddy” was about an actual father
The nine types of people you meet when you come out as asexual
1. The unbeliever
- "You’re just a late bloomer."
- "You’ll grow out of it."
- "You’re just saying that because you can’t get laid."
- "No way, you’re a man, men aren’t like that."
- "You’re just playing hard to get."
- "You just want attention."
- "You’re just trying to seem special/different/trendy."
- "No way, you’ve had sex before, you’re not asexual."
- "You must be faking it because natural selection wouldn’t allow asexuality to persist."
2. The unwanted sympathizer
- "I feel sorry for you."
- "Wow, that sucks."
- "You don’t know what you’re missing."
- "I can’t imagine a life without sex!"
- "Your life must be so empty/lonely/pointless."
- "Aww, but I’m sure you’ll find someone who wants to date you!"
- "You just haven’t met the right person yet."
3. The intrusive questioner
- "Do you masturbate?"
- "What do your genitals look like?"
- "Don’t you ever get horny?"
- "What happens when you have a sex dream?"
- "Is it because of your religion?"
- "Do you have something wrong with your genitals?"
- "Did somebody hurt you?"
- "Were you sexually abused or something?"
- "Did you get raped?"
4. The asshole questioner
- "Do you reproduce by budding?"
- "Do you still think [opposite sex] have cooties?"
- "So are you in love with yourself?"
- "Are you attracted to animals?"
- "But everybody likes sex, what’s wrong with you?"
5. The unnecessary therapist
- "Have you tried having your hormones checked?"
- "You’re just afraid to get close to people."
- "You’re in denial about being gay."
- "You’re not asexual, you’re just shy/frigid/repressed."
- "You must be a psychopath."
- "You probably have [insert mental disorder here]."
- "You should seek therapy."
- "Have you tried Viagra?"
- "Do you think you’re not worthy of being loved?"
- "But what if you change your mind some day?"
- "You should keep an open mind in case you meet somebody special."
- "You’re afraid of sex/intimacy/falling in love."
- "If you don’t like sex then you must not have been doing it right."
- "How can you know you don’t want it if you’ve never tried it?"
6. The progressive who gets upset without having a clue what you’re talking about
- "Stop slut-shaming people!"
- "You’re being homophobic."
- "You’re appropriating the struggles of REAL queer people."
- "Since when have you ever been oppressed for NOT having sex?"
- "That’s not a real sexual orientation."
- "What, do you think you’re better than me for not having sex?"
- "You’re repressed, you need to be sexually liberated."
7. The conservative who gets upset without having a clue what you’re talking about
- "All women are like that."
- "You’re being selfish by not getting married."
- "If you don’t procreate, your life is pointless."
- "Not having sex is unnatural."
- "You’re sinning against God."
- "You have a duty to your parents/ancestors to give them grandchildren."
8. The creep
- "You just need to get laid."
- "I can change your mind."
- "I’m Robin Thicke."
- "Someone should just force you to have sex so you’ll realize you like it."
9. The actually decent person
- "You’re asexual? Okay, cool. Have you seen my keys, by the way?"
Kiki by 36